Click the Cutting Edge Laser banner above to watch a short video discussing Laser Therapy
ASK US ABOUT A FREE LASER TREATMENT!
Reduced spasm / Pain Relief / Increased circulation
Improved flexibility and function / Improved healing
Reduced symptoms associated with osteoarthritis
TOP TEN BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF LASER THERAPY
3.Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth
4.Improved Vascular Activity
5.Increased Metabolic Activity
6.Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points
7.Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation
8.Improved Nerve Function
10.Faster Wound Healing
Click here to watch a short testimonial video
Here are a list of conditions that have been successfully treated by Veterinarians with Laser Therapy
- Lick granulomas
- Post surgical
- Acute & chronic otitis
- Oral surgery/ extractions/ gingivitis/ stomatitis
- Intervertebral disc disease
- Hip dysplasia
- Sprains & strains
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Dermatitis/ hot spots
- Feline asthma
- Bug/spider bites, snake bites
Laser therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
Effects of MLS Laser Therapy:
- Reduced Inflammation (Vasodilation and Activation of Lymphatic Drainage System)
- Reduced Pain (Blocks Pain Signals Transmitted to Nerve Cells)
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth
- Improved Vascular Activity
- Increases Metabolic Activity
- Stimulation of Trigger and Acupuncture Points
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation from Cuts, Burns, etc.
- Improved Nerve Function
- Faster Wound Healing (Stimulation of Fibroblast Development)
MLS Laser Therapy reduces inflammation, reduces pain, and helps wounds heal faster. Ask your veterinarian about treating your pet that is experiencing: arthritis, tendonitis, wounds, post-surgical swelling, inflamed ears, lick granuloma, hip dysplasia, disc disease, lameness, sinusitis, and other inflammatory conditions!
If your pet is in need of surgery, ask your veterinarian about using a surgical laser for the procedure. Laser surgery benefits your pet due from less pain, less bleeding, less swelling, and a reduced risk of infection. With laser surgery your pet will recover quicker and return home sooner!